Disease Maps are a proxy for the cost changes experienced year-over-year and month-over-month. These analyses allow for targeting the therapeutic categories and medications responsible for the largest changes in drug spend.
Important client benefits are –
- Which medications have experienced the greatest cost inflation?
- Which therapeutic categories contain opportunities for reducing spend?
When coordinated with Physician Profiles opportunities for improving outcomes are --
- Which prescribers and patients drive the drug spend?
- What are the alternatives for reducing spend?
- How do we know if spend has been reduced?