Pro Pharma Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc. (Pro Pharma) is a multi-service, woman owned, privately held Consulting Firm offering a vast portfolio of services to public and private entities including Self-Insured Employers, Taft Hartley Trusts and unions, public employers, for-profit Hospitals and Integrated Health Networks, Health Care Insurance Companies, Worker's Compensation Insurers, small-to-medium sized Health Plans, and Physician Groups.
As a primary service to Plan Sponsors for achieving below trend results, Pro Pharma provides an integrated program of administrative process improvements, clinical quality oversight, and provider/member education.
Pro Pharma’s Consulting services are grounded in the use of data and the communication of that information to define benefit trends, drivers of cost and trend, as well as other analytical indicators.
Consulting Services Include:
- Benefit Oversight, Management, and Auditing
- Performance Improvement and Operational Analyses of Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs)
- Negotiations with Plans, PBMs and Providers
- Performance Improvement
- Operational Re-Organization
- Productivity Enhancement
- Programs for Building High Performance Teams…Communication, Dispute Resolution
- Clinical Pharmacy Consulting on Patient-Specific Issues
- Management of Pharmacy Risk Contracts with Health Plans
- Population Patient Management (integrating with Utilization & Case Management) for Contracts Between Payers & Providers
With over thirty-five years of Managed Care, Hospital, and Retail Consulting experience, Pro Pharma is uniquely suited to handle problems involving a broad spectrum of Medical and Health Related issues. Our expert Consultants have extensive experience in Operational Reorganization, Pharmacy Benefit Management, Consulting, Lecturing, and Research.